Hi-Interiors is a design and technology startup reinventing the bedroom experience with HiCan: the world’s first truly open source smart bed integrating a professional health tracker.
- Design and develop software that implements control of bed sensors
- Specify, design, and implement functionality and behaviours
- Contribute to overall system architecture
- Design software system interfaces
- Evaluate control strategies and algorithms
- Collaborate with validation teams to develop test strategies and test plans
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: C/C++, C#, PHP, Ruby, Python
- Working knowledge of home e building automation protocols (i.e. Knx)
- Working knowledge of standard communication protocols (eg RS-232, RS-485, Modbus)
- Working knowledge of Amazon AWS platform
- Some knowledge of full stack development from front-end to back-end iOS and Android app
- Prior experience working in a Linux environment and understanding of networking basics TCP/IP
- Experience writing unit tests and doing test-driven development
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced, collaborative environment
Bonus Points If
- You are Italian speaker
- You love making complicated things very simple
- You easily break down requirements into architecture and deliver code, while keeping operational issues in mind
- You care about writing clear documentation so that other engineers can jump in and get stuff done
- You can work across teams in our rapidly growing company and drive standardization
Startup salary and superb bonus structure is available.
Specific full compensation package will be designed upon valuation of track record and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Final proposal will be discussed with qualified candidates only.
Place of Work
Position at Head Quarter in Milan.