Hi-Interiors is a design and technology startup reinventing the bedroom experience with HiCan: the world's first open source smart bed integrating a state-of- the-art entertainment system and a professional sleep and health tracker.
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative
design and layout of our ultra responsive website (HTML5). Web developer responsibilities include building our corporate website, blog and product landing pages from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and
function. You will also work closely with cross-functional development teams throughout the design process, helping to shape our apps and related user experience. You will help to design the next generation of our apps interfaces on both iOS and Android, creating engaging, consistent and memorable experiences.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site(s) including e-commerce
- Cooperate with visual designers to match visual design intent
- Cooperate with content editors for on-site and off-site (link building) SEO optimization
- Develop web assets for new product launches, including landing pages, product configurators, etc.
- Support our marketing team for DEM implementation and online survey
- Evaluate new and existing features and offer viable suggestions for app improvements
- Provide product concept ideation, usability assessments and UI/UX wireframes to define valuable and usable solutions
- Develop and drive implementation of excellent user interaction workflow and behaviour for customer journey optimization
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- BS in computer science or a related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in web programming with a portfolio demonstrating
compelling web design and outstanding UI/UX solutions
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS, and content management system experience requested. A thorough understanding of designing for functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in English
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, responsive development and best development practices
- Cross-browser and platform testing as standard practice
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Deep knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Motion graphics & video editing experience for web (After Effects & Final Cut Pro) preferred
- Experience creating user journeys, personas, flow diagrams and wireframes
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and
budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
Bonus Points If
- You’re excellent conceptual thinker, problem solver and innovator
- You’re a communicator: you articulate and justify web design choices
- You’ve a track record of being detail-oriented and pixel-perfect.
- You're the marketing and product manager's secret weapon. You thrive best when helping to define the requirements, not just translating them into web development. You facilitate and draw the best web design ideas from teammates.
- You’ve shipped something across several platforms. You know what translates from
desktop and what doesn’t, or why you’d opt for one solution for iOS and another on
- You’ve experience with performance marketing. Analytics don’t scare you, and you know
which features can act as force multipliers on your company’s business model
- You’ve agency experience
Startup salary and superb bonus structure is available. Specific full compensation package will be designed upon valuation of track record and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Final
proposal will be discussed with qualified candidates only.
Place of Work
Position at Head Quarter in Milan @Talent Garden Calabiana.